Business as usual?

Is the festival going ahead?

Basically, yes. At this moment in time we and other larger events are still planning to go ahead as planned (with a few extra measures to ensure sanitizing equipment and more frequent cleaning is in progress throughout the festival).

Your and our safety is the most important thing so we are keeping a very close eye on the updates and situation (not just because we're both in the high risk group) because we want everyone to have an amazing, safe and worry-free time. We are keeping a close eye on the situation and should anything change, you'll be able to see the info on this page.

At the moment, with the festival being 4 months away it is too difficult to say how things will be middle of July and with the Prime Minister announcing they expect within 12 weeks to turn the tide, we won't be making any rash decisions.


OK, but what happens if things change and the government says you can't have the festival 17-19th July 2020?

At this moment in time, we still expect it to go ahead as planned, but in the worst situation, our arm's been twisted and 17-19th July just isn't viable safely. We won't cancel the event, it will still happen, but we'll move the dates. The specific dates will depend on the the medical climate and our supplier's availability. If it can be moved by a month or so safely, then we will and worse case scenario it will be moved to the same dates, next year. 

This worst case scenario, do I get my money back? Let's tackle this based on when we would change the dates to.

1. Moving it back by a month or so, still 2020 for the festival.

Let's say you can't make the new dates. Then you'll be issued a majority refund. As it is a non-profit event some of the money paid has already gone to suppliers as non-refundable deposit. A portion of what you paid we can't recover, so we can't refund it.

2. Moving it a bit more. Same dates, next year

If you've bought your ticket and want to come then you're sorted. We'll be able to move the festival dates to then and it will happen just as planned, just a longer wait for us all. We've already discussed this possibility with suppliers. Means more time for us to plan other things and make it even more amazing. If you don't want to come to it though, same refund situation applies as above. You'll receive a majority refund due to the already paid deposits to suppliers for the festival. 

Refund amounts will be calculated if we can't go ahead based on when the dates would be moved to, how many people decide not to attend and how much we can recover from suppliers. Until we know these, we cannot give a refund estimate.

If you have any other questions, just e-mail us at